This Vegan Easter Guide has over 10 allergy-friendly candy options and 30 easy recipes perfect for breakfast or brunch!
The Urben Life uses affiliate links. By clicking on certain hyperlinks and buying a product, you may help me make a small commission off your purchase.
As most of y’all know I’m dairy-free and egg-free! I’m so excited to share these awesome vegan easter candy options. Most are also gluten-free!
Vegan Easter Candy
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite allergy-friendly holiday treats. They’re all available on Amazon for ease and convenience.
Always double check labels and info for your specific dietary needs!
No Whey Foods: These allergy-friendly treats are made in a dedicated facility, free from the common top 8 food allergens! They have tons of awesome allergen-friendly candy and sweet vegan treats.
- Milkless Surprise Eggs: Enjoy Easter morning with these 6 speckled plastic eggs, each containing delicious Easter themed Milkless chocolate figurines!
- Jake the Milkless Chocolate Easter Bunny: Plant-based, gluten-free, common allergen friendly.
- Benny the Vegan Chocolate Easter Bunny: The Milk Chocolate-Like Bunny!
- Chip the Easter Bunny: Hollow molded with milkless vegan chocolate and hand-piped white chocolate.
- Cottontail White Bunny: Allergy-friendly and vegan white chocolate easter bunny!
Amanda’s Own Confections: These smiley face chocolates are dairy-free, nut-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, wheat-free, soy-free, egg-free, corn-free, sesame-free, mustard-free, shellfish-free, crustacean-free, and vegan!
Enjoy Life Foods: ELF provides allergy-friendly holiday chocolates that are free from 14 common allergens including dairy, nuts and soy. This candy variety pack contains (4) 6.3 oz packs with 18 individually wrapped squares.
Moo Free: This company offers several tasty dairy-free holiday treats! Here are a few of my faves:
- Original Organic Egg & Bag of Choccy Drops: Dairy-Free, gluten-free, soya-free, and vegan
- Bunnycomb Easter Egg: “Tastes just like the real thing.”
- White Easter Bunny: So adorable!
- White Choccy Eggs: These unwrapped, solic mini vegan chocolate eggs are perfect for Easter Egg Hunts!
YumEarth: Spring Fruit Gummy Snack Packs are Allergy Friendly, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
Lake Champlain: This organic solid vegan dark chocolate bunny is wrapped in a clear gift bag tied with a yellow ribbon, makes a great Easter basket stuffer or egg hunt prize.
SmashMallow: This product is not vegan! It is however dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
The Best Vegan Easter Recipes
A collection of my tastiest quick & easy dairy-free & egg-free recipes, perfect for Easter Day! Whether you’re looking for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or appetizers.
Enjoy and Happy Easter!