What goes better with soup or chili than rolls?! Nothing. Because bread is always a great side. Zack and I have made dinner rolls before and had so much fun in the process of trying something new. More recently, I have found a few new eggless dinner roll recipes and decided to try them out. I like this one a lot because it’s quick (under 1 hour) and straight forward.
Eggless Dinner Rolls
3½ cup bread flour
1⅛ cup water (approx. 105 – 115 degrees)
1/3 cup melted dairy-free butter (you can also use oil)
¼ cup sugar
4 teaspoons yeast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix together the water, butter, yeast, and sugar.
3. Let the mixture to sit for 15 minutes.
4. Add the flour and salt and knead.
5. Shape dough into rolls and place in a greased glass pan.
6. Allow them to rise for 10 minutes.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Source: Adapted from Grace Reminders.