Do you have extra pumpkin you need to use up ASAP? Make this smooth and creamy pumpkin hummus, the perfect fall-inspired snack!
We love hummus and I feel like I’m constantly mixing up a new blend. This pumpkin hummus is a serious fall winner though! I just had to share this with y’all.
It’s perfect for a snack or to serve at parties! Serve with pita chips or veggies and garnish with pepitas and fresh parsley.
Pumpkin Hummus Ingredients
The ingredients are pretty standard for homemade hummus, we’re just including creamy leftover pumpkin!
- Pumpkin puree
- Tahini (optional)
- Lemon juice
What is aquafaba?
The liquid in the can of your chickpeas is called aquafaba. It makes our hummus fluffier, lighter, and smoother!
Blend it up!
Simply drain and rinse chickpeas, reserving aquafaba from can. Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl, garnish with pepitas, and enjoy with pita chips or vegetables!
Want more pumpkin recipes?
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pasta with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon aquafaba
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, reserving aquafaba from can. Combine all the ingredients together in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to serving bowl, garnish with pepitas, and enjoy with pita chips or vegetables.