Upgrade your breakfast game with these easy dairy-free overnight oats! Simple make ahead meal for busy mornings.
I know we all get bored of our typical breakfast routine from time to time. Switch it up with these meal prepped overnight oats. They’re dairy-free, vegan-friendly, and can easily be made gluten-free!
For an unbeatable creamy consistency, I blend everything together before pouring the mixture into jars and letting them sit in the fridge overnight.
How To Make Dairy-Free Overnight Oats
- Dairy-free milk: I suggest coconut milk, almond milk, oat milk, or soy milk
- Chia seeds
- Sweetener of choice: We like agave nectar
- Old-fashioned oats
Combine everything together in your food processor. Give it a few quick blitzes then transfer mixture to an individual jar. Stir, secure the lid, and refrigerate overnight.
Overnight Oats FAQ
How to eat overnight oats? Enjoy chilled in the jar or spoon out portioned amounts into a bowl.
What toppings should I add to my oats? Sliced banana, handful of berries, drizzle of agave, nuts, seeds, the options are endless. Or just eat as is!
Can I customize my overnight oats? Heck yeah!! Add 1/4 cup fresh or frozen fruit into the blender for a berry boost. For the fall season, add a tablespoon or two of pumpkin spice protein powder.
How do I make this gluten-free? Easy! Just use gluten-free oats. As always, be sure to check the labels of all the products you use.
What jars do you use? I typically use weck jars with glass lids.
How long do overnight oats stay good for? Oats should last for up to 5 days!
Want more dairy-free breakfast ideas? Try these next:
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Baked Oatmeal Bars
- Homemade Acai Bowl
- Tropical Fruit Parfait
- Eggless Breakfast Muffins
- How to Make Bagels at Home
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Plant-Based Breakfast Hash
Dairy-Free Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon agave (or other sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine everything together in your food processor. Give it a few quick blitzes then transfer mixture to an individual jar. Stir, secure the lid, and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy chilled, oats should last for up to 5 days!
I hope you enjoy these healthy easy dairy-free overnights as much as we do! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
SHOP THE POST