This quick and easy recipe for juicy homemade dairy free and egg free burgers will become a hit with everyone in your house!
It's summertime, friends! Fire up the grill and let's barbeque some burgers without egg, without cheese, and without breadcrumbs.
This eggless burger recipe is non dairy, gluten free, and grain free! These are most loved by allergy friendly families looking for kid friendly meal ideas, but my husband and I love them just as much too.
How to Make Dairy Free and Egg Free Burger Patties
If you're familiar with my popular allergy friendly meatballs, these hamburgers will seem familiar! Here's what you'll need:
- Ground beef
- Diced onion
- Worchestire sauce
- Brown sugar
- Garlic powder
The Best Burger Toppings
Do you like your burgers sky high or prefer to keep it simple? Here are a few of my favorite toppings and veggies:
- Red onion
Egg Free BBQ Mayo Recipe
Want to take your burgers to the next level? Smother this homemade eggless barbeque mayonnaise sauce over your patty!
My vegan mayo comes together with aquafaba, mustard, apple cider vinegar, agave, oil, and a pinch of salt. This sauce is also delicious on veggie burgers and used as a dip for french fries!
- ¼ cup aquafaba (the liquid inside a can of chickpeas)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or other sweetener of choice)
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon mustard
- 1 cup canola oil (or other neutral oil)
- For BBQ Mayo: Add a few tablespoons of your favorite BBQ sauce and taste to your liking
Add aquafaba, agave, apple cider vinegar, salt, and dijon mustard to a tall glass. Using an immersion blender, blend on high.
While blending, slowly pour oil in, moving the immersion blender up and down to help mixture become thick and creamy.
Continue pouring in remaining oil and blending until vegan mayo forms! This generally takes about 1-2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
Stir in desired amount of BBQ sauce and enjoy! Store in an airtight container or jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Want more dairy free main dishes? Check these out next:
- Homemade Swedish Meatballs
- Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes
- Dairy Free Meatball Subs
- Loaded Baked Taquitos
- Weight Watchers Burger Bowls
- Dairy Free Cottage Pie
I hope you enjoy eggless burger patties as much as we do! If you give them a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Dairy Free and Egg Free Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 burger buns
- Preheat the grill. In a large mixing bowl, add all of the burger patty ingredients. Using your hands, gently mix to combine.
- Divide the meat into 8 equal portions and press each into the shape of a hamburger patty.
- Place patties on the grill and let cook for about 5 minutes on each side. Cook to your preferred doneness.
- Remove burgers from the grill, let rest as your prepare toppings, serve, and enjoy hot!