These air fryer frozen hamburgers are juicy and tender, cook in about 10 minutes, with no thawing necessary.
Who knew how easy cooking frozen burgers in the air fryer could be?! They're an absolute gamechanger for weeknight dinners when you don't have time for the meat to thaw.
You also don't have to worry about heating up the house from baked hamburgers or firing up the grill outside.
Easy Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
Cooking burgers in the air fryer is quick and easy! Here's what you'll need:
- Frozen beef burgers: I use grass-fed beef patties from Costco's Kirkland Signature line or ButcherBox. They're dairy free, egg free, and gluten free.
- Salt and pepper: You'll want to be generous with seasoning.
- Oil spray: Adding oil spray to the beef patties will help keep them juicy!
Air Fryer Burger Temp and Time
Cook frozen hamburger patties in air fryer at 350°F for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through. This ensures that the patty cooks evenly.
Tips for Cooking Hamburgers in Air Fryer
- Don't preheat the air fryer! Doing so could cook the outside of the burger quicker than the inside.
- If you're doubling the recipe or cooking multiple batches, you may need to reduce the cook time by a couple minutes.
- For quick cleanup, line the bottom of your air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Keep a close eye on the burgers, as cooking times may vary depending on what type of air fryer you use.
Best Hamburger Side Dishes
Serve your burger alongside these tasty sides:
- French fries
- Onion rings
- Macaroni salad
- Baked beans
Yes! You can cook a delicious, tender, and juicy frozen burger in your air fryer.
Air fry frozen raw beef patties at 350°F for about 8-10 minutes. At the 5 minute mark, flip the patties.
Exact cook time will depend on the size and thickness of your burgers. You may need to adjust the time depending how you like your meat cooked.
It is best to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be 160°F.
To make sure your burgers cook evenly, it is recommended to flip once halfway through.
To make frozen hamburgers in the air fryer, start by spraying each side of the patties with cooking oil. Season generously with salt and pepper and any other burger seasoning you prefer. Air fry until cooked through, about 10 minutes, and enjoy!
Serve the patties in a lightly toasted hamburger bun with toppings like lettuce, onion, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Try these easy air fried recipes next:
- Air Fryer Ground Beef Flautas
- Easy Air Fryer Tacos
- How to Make Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Vegan Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Shishito Peppers in the Air Fryer
- Crispy Air Fryer Apple Chips
I hope you love these air fryer hamburgers as much as we do! They're easy to make, customizable, and affordable.
Air Fryer Frozen Hamburgers
- 2 frozen raw beef patties
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil spray
- Spray both sides of the frozen burger patties with oil. Generously season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the air fryer basket by spraying with cooking oil, then place the burger patties in the basket.
- Cook the frozen hamburger patties in the air fryer at 350°F for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through. This ensures that the patty cooks evenly.
- Once cooked, place the hamburger patties in lightly toasted buns. Add desired toppings and enjoy immediately!