Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Brownies is a 1 bowl recipe that comes together with coconut oil and 7 other common ingredients. This recipe yields 9 fudgy squares!
What’s more indulgent than soft and chewy brownies? …not much else!
I love these dairy-free and egg-free brownies because they come together with simple and attainable ingredients. They’re great for any occasion or a lovely treat yo’ self moment.
How to Make Dairy Free Brownies
I found this original coconut oil brownie recipe on Nora Cooks. She has fantastic vegan recipes! I love how there was no need for flax eggs, applesauce, or another egg replacer. Plus, they’re quick and easy!
Simply preheat your oven, melt coconut oil with vegan chocolate chips, mix in sugar, plant-based milk, vanilla extract, flour, cocoa powder, and salt, then bake for about 30 minutes.
Vegan Brownie Recipe
Using coconut oil is great for vegan and dairy-free desserts because it makes treats irresistibly soft and chewy! These eggless brownies can be easily altered for vegan and/or gluten-free diets.
- To make vegan brownies: Use vegan-friendly sugar. If you don’t have refined coconut oil, replace with vegan butter
- To make gluten-free brownies: Use your favorite gluten-free flour
Want more allergy-friendly dessert recipes? Check these out next:
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- Funfetti Rice Krispies
If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Brownies
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat for about 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in sugar. Once combined, add plant-based milk and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until baked through.
- Once cooked, let cool completely before cutting into 9 equal pieces.