Dairy-Free Funfetti Rice Krispies are perfect for birthdays and celebrations! These no-bake treats come together with vegan butter, coconut oil, mini marshmallows, crispy rice cereal, and rainbow sprinkles.
I celebrated my 27th birthday earlier this month but I'm continuing the festivities with these homemade dairy-free funfetti rice krispies treats!
Homemade Dairy-Free Funfetti Rice Krispies
These treats come together in just minutes, the hardest part is waiting for them to set! Start by melting the vegan or dairy-free butter and coconut oil together in a saucepan. Add mini marshmallows to the saucepan and stir until melted. Remove from heat and stir in crispy rice cereal, then fold in rainbow sprinkles. Transfer mixture to a prepared 9x13 baking dish and gently spread out. Let set for at least 30 minutes before cutting.
Rice Krispies Modifications
To make these vegan: Use all natural vegan vanilla marshmallows.
To make these gluten-free: Use gluten-free organic brown rice crisps.
Tips When Making Rice Krispies
Use fresh marshmallows! This will ensure your treats are soft and gooey.
For chewy treats, use low heat rather than cranking up the heat.
Don't compress your rice krispie mixture into the pan, rather gently press to make an even layer.
For thicker rice krispies, use a 9x9 baking dish.
Use cookie icing for a fun drizzle!
More Dairy-Free Treats
- Coconut Oil Rice Krispies
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Sugar Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Nut Bars
Dairy-Free Funfetti Rice Krispies
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 10.5 ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 5 cups crispy rice cereal
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- Melt dairy-free or vegan butter and coconut oil together in a saucepan.
- Add mini marshmallows to the saucepan and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in crispy rice cereal, then fold in rainbow sprinkles.
- Transfer mixture to a prepared 9x13 baking dish and gently spread out.
- Let set for at least 30 minutes before cutting.