Vegan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet is a nourishing one-pan meal that comes together in under 30 minutes. Dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free, and gluten-free!
If you’re vegan, vegetarian, or just interested in trying meat alternatives, this one’s for you! I took a simple vegetable hash and amped it up a bit with plant-based sausage. Great for any meatless meal!
There are so many options now when it comes to meat substitutes now. For this recipe, find a brand that meets all your criteria and let’s get cooking!
Easy Vegan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
As always, use this recipe as more of a template. You can use any vegetables you have! I decided to go for peppers, onion, sweet potato, and broccoli.
Simply cook chopped veggies down together in a skillet then add sliced vegan sausage and let cook until everything is heated throughout. Alternatively, you could pop everything on a sheet pan and roast in the oven.
Want more vegan meals?
- Taco Zucchini Boats
- Vegan Sausage Stuffing
- Easy Baked Mac and Cheese
- BBQ Chickpea Veggie Bowls
- Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole
Want more recipes? Grab my dairy-free holiday ebook with 30 dairy-free, egg-free, and accidentally vegan recipes!
Vegan Sausage and Vegetable Skillet
- 1 sweet potato chopped
- 1 head of broccoli chopped
- 1 cup peppers chopped
- 1/2 small onion chopped
- 1 package plant-based italian sausage sliced
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chopped veggies and cook until tender. Season with some salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Add sliced sausage to skillet and cook for about 10 minutes, turning frequently, until heated throughout.
- Portion out, serve, and enjoy!