This vegan mocha bundt cake recipe is dairy-free, egg-free, and can easily be made gluten-free. It’s moist, rich, and absolutely gorgeous!
If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and show stopping dessert – you’re in the right place!
My mocha bundt cake comes together with 10 common ingredients. It’s perfect for the holidays, parties, or simply weekend baking.
Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Bundt Cake
To make this impressive looking cake, grab your ingredients and favorite bundt pan!
Preheat oven to 350F and whisk together flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
Pour in coffee, veggie oil, vinegar, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined then transfer to prepared bundt cake pan.
Bake for 35 minutes, let cool completely, then dust with powdered sugar.
Want more delicious non-dairy desserts? Try these next:
- Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Vegan Salted Caramel Cupcakes
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Vanilla Cake
- Easy Coconut Oil Brownies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies
- Dairy-Free & Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
I hope you enjoy my mocha bundt cake recipe as much as we do! If you give it a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Vegan Mocha Bundt Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup warm coffee
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare bundt pan.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Pour in coffee, vegetable oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix until combined and transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until cooked throughout Let cool completely, dust with powdered sugar, and enjoy!