Baked Banana Bread Donuts are dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan-friendly. No milk, no butter, no problem! They're soft and fluffy, with the same flavor we all know and love.
If you scroll even for a few minutes on instagram, you're bound to see some delicious slices of banana bread!
For the past two months, I know I've been baking my banana nut bread almost every week. But what if you only have two overripe bananas? Say hello to the cutest little baked banana bread donuts!
They're soft, fluffy, and have that same delicious flavor we all know and love.
That's right! This time we're using a flax egg. Simply stir together 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons warm water, then let sit for a couple minutes to thicken.
Want more quick and easy recipes? Check these out next!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Dark Chocolate Coffee Nut Bars
- Eggless Breakfast Muffins (Dairy-Free & Gluten-Free)
- Vegan Chocolate Glazed Donuts
I hope y'all love these baked donuts as much as we do! They're the perfect morning treat or afternoon snack. If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
Baked Banana Bread Donuts
- 2 over ripe bananas
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare donut pan.
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl then stir in remaining ingredients. Be sure not to over-mix!
- Pipe batter into donut pan with piping bag or ziplock bag with the end cut off.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven and flip onto a cooling rack, enjoy!
SHOP THE POST