The Ultimate Loaded Plant-Based Breakfast Board! This fun and easy build your own breakfast platter is complete with vegan egg, gluten-free waffles, maple syrup, dairy-free yogurt, fresh fruit, and nuts.
This post has been sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
If you’re looking for creative holiday food ideas or Christmas morning recipes, you’re in the right spot!
This loaded waffle board is perfect for breakfast or brunch.
Breakfast Charcuterie Board
What’s a charcuterie board? They most often include a variety of meats and cheeses, accompanied by fresh fruits and nuts.
These days, you can grab yourself a board, pick a culinary theme, and voila!
Our holiday charcuterie board for breakfast is allergy-friendly, vegan, and vegetarian. Sprouts has all the plant-based fixin’s for your holiday breakfast!
Here are the products and ingredients I grabbed at my local grocery store to create this breakfast bar.
- Kashi Original Waffles: We love these gluten-free waffles made with 100% whole grains.
- JUST Egg: This egg-free scramble is downright delicious! It’s my go-to vegan egg alternative.
- Sprouts Organic Maple Syrup: Their amber maple syrup is rich and smooth. A must-have for breakfast and brunch!
- Silk Yogurt: This plain dairy-free yogurt alternative is a great base for nuts and granola or dolloped on top of toasted waffles
- Fresh fruit, nuts, and extras
Not a fan of waffles, swap them out with pancakes. Who’s gonna turn down a pancake party!? Head to Sprouts to discover more holiday goodness!
More Vegan Breakfast Board Ideas
- Sliced banana
- Vegan meat
- Non-dairy butter
- Jelly or jam
- Peanut butter or nut butter
How To Assemble A Breakfast Board
First things first, grab a board! From there, cook your plant-based eggs and decided what other toppings you want to include.
Arrange the toppings on the platter, transfer liquids to small bowls or jars, and be sure to leave room for the waffles.
Once the egg-free scrambled eggs are cooked, place them in a bowl or mini cast iron skillet and place on board. Toast the waffles according to package cooking instructions, then line them up on the board.
Serve and enjoy!
Enjoy these other recipes for breakfast:
- Plant-Based Breakfast Hash
- Vegan Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- Tropical Fruit Parfait
- How to Make an Acai Bowl
- Tofu Scramble Tater Tot Casserole
- Easy Chickpea Scramble
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
I hope you give this effortlessly beautiful, healthy, and delicious fully-loaded breakfast board a try. It’s especially wonderful around the holidays or for any special occasion! If you create your own board, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Loaded Plant-Based Breakfast Board
- 1 12-ounce bottle JUST Egg
- 8 Kashi Original Waffles
- Silk Plain Dairy-Free Yogurt
- Sprouts Organic Maple Syrup
- Fresh fruit raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, sliced banana
- Nuts pecans, walnuts, cashews
- Extras mini vegan chocolate chips, granola, and more
- In a large skillet, scramble the plant-based egg. Meanwhile, arrange desired amount of additional toppings on a large board. Transfer liquid into small bowls, making sure to leave room for the waffles.
- Once the plant-based scrambled egg is cooked, transfer to a bowl and place on board. Cook the waffles according to the package directions. After they finish toasting, line them up on the board. Serve and enjoy!