These simple and delicious Fresh Berry Yogurt Tarts are the ultimate summer dessert! You'll be crunching on these crispy bites in 10 minutes or less.
Cool off this 4th of July with the cutest raspberry and blackberry yogurt tartlets.
These little phyllo shells are filled with your favorite non dairy yogurt and fresh berries.
Feel free to use my recipe as a guide and use whichever berries you prefer and top to your heart's desire!
Easy Berry Tartlets
Berry yogurt tarts are simple yet elegant, the perfect handheld appetizer for any party, celebration, holiday, or gathering!
Here's what you'll need:
- Phyllo tart shells: Find a 15 pack in your grocery stores freezer section.
- Dairy free yogurt: I typically make these using plain vegan yogurt, but vanilla would be delicious too!
- Summer berries: Choose from raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, or blueberry for a festive patriotic treat.
Yogurt Filled Phyllo Cups
To make your berry yogurt tarts, start by baking the phyllo cups to toast them slightly and give them a nice bite. This takes about 3-5 minutes!
As they bake, rinse and gently pat dry the fresh berries.
Once the shells are toasted, let cool slightly, then dollop a small amount of yogurt into each cup.
Top with one or two berries, serve and enjoy!
Quick Dairy Free Dessert
Here are a few common questions I've received about these mixed berry tartlets!
What type of phyllo cups should I use? I like the brand Athens! They have dairy free phyllo sheets too.
Can I make berry phyllo tarts ahead of time? These can be made ready to serve or refrigerated for a couple hours.
What else should I top my berry tarts with? Drizzle some honey or agave nectar over top, zest a fresh lemon over each cup, or sprinkle on some chopped nuts.
Want more summer dessert recipes? Check these out next:
- Homemade Acai Bowl
- Mini Apple Pie Tarts
- Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- Tropical Fruit Parfait
- Soft and Fluffy Blueberry Muffins
- No Bake Vegan Key Lime Pie
- Dairy Free Overnight Oats
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats
- Coconut Oil Brownies
- Vanilla Cake (Dairy Free, Egg Free)
- Easy Blended Baked Oats
- Homemade Dole Whip (Allergy Friendly)
I hope you enjoy these berry tarts as much as we do! If you give them a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Fresh Berry Yogurt Tarts
- 1 package (15 count) phyllo shells
- 8 ounces dairy-free yogurt
- 15 fresh berries (I used raspberries and blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place empty shells on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, place on plate or tray, and let cool.
- Meanwhile, rinse and pat dry the berries.
- Spoon yogurt into each shell and top with a raspberry or blackberry.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 hours before serving.