This Easy Blended Baked Oats Recipe made popular by TikTok is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly! Perfect for a sweet breakfast treat or delicious dessert.
Eat cake for breakfast with these easy baked oats!
When I first saw these oats on TikTok, I didn't understand the hype. I mean, I've been making baked oatmeal for years now...
Blender oats are different! They remind me of my banana oat cookies but softer and smoother.
What's In Baked Oats?
What I love most about homemade baked oats is the opportunity to customize the flavor depending on what you like and have on hand.
The main ingredients you'll need are:
- Oats: Rolled oats or quick oats work best!
- Banana: A ripe banana will add flavor, sweetness, and moisture.
- Dairy free milk: Use your favorite! I've used almond milk, soy milk, flax milk, macadamia nut milk, and oat milk.
- Maple syrup: This will add to the sweetness! If you're not vegan, honey works here too.
- Baking powder: This helps with rising.
- Vanilla: Just a touch.
- Sea salt: Just a pinch!
- Peanut butter: Optional but suggested. I actually like using powdered pb.
- Vegan chocolate chips: For topping (here are my favorite!)
How to Make Baked Oats
- Blend: Add everything to your high speed blender except for toppings. Blend until smooth.
- Prep: Spray two 8 ounce ramekins with cooking oil and preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350F.
- Bake: Transfer batter to the prepared ramekins and bake for 25 minutes.
Baked Oats a la Mode
Take your oats to the next level by topping with a scoop of your favorite plant-based ice cream!
Can I make these baked oats in the microwave instead? I have not tried this yet but I've heard these can be microwaved for 2-3 minutes. Check for doneness using a toothpick inserted into the center.
How do I make baked oats for one? Simply half the recipe!
What other variations are there? The sky's the limit! Use frozen or fresh fruit. Extra PB. Leave your favorite ways to make baked oats below.
Want more breakfast recipes? Try these next:
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- Dairy Free & Eggless French Toast
- Easy Blueberry Muffins (Non Dairy)
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- How to Make an Acai Bowl
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Baked Banana Bread Donuts
Easy Blended Baked Oats
- 1 cup oats rolled or quick
- 1 banana
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter optional
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips to top
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Add everything to a blender except for the toppings. Blend on high until smooth.Tip: Add an extra splash of dairy free milk if the batter is too thick.
- Spray 2 ramekins with cooking oil and transfer the mixture evenly into the prepared ramekins. Top each with vegan chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the top is golden. Once cooked, remove from oven and let cool slightly. Enjoy immediately!