Have you tried the latest TikTok trend? This new viral tortilla trend is so super fun and delicious! Try my vegan breakfast version of the tortilla wrap hack for breakfast or lunch.
The tortilla wrap hack is one food trend I can truly get behind! What makes it so great? Gone are the days of sad spillage from stuffed burritos or wraps.
By dividing your tortilla into quadrants then folding it up in a triangle ensures easy eating!
How to Make a Wrap Using the Tortilla Hack
- Lay your tortilla out and make a cut from the center of the tortilla down
- Choose 4 different ingredients, then place them in the quadrants
- Fold the tortilla up, starting from the bottom left, then over the top right, then finally to the bottom right
- Place it in a skillet or panini press to get your tortilla nice and crunchy
Dairy Free Breakfast Wrap Recipe
Here are the ingredients I used for my dairy free and egg free breakfast tortilla trend:
Vegetarian refried beans: Just your standard store brand will work!
Avocado: Smash it up and stir in some lime juice and sea salt.
Why it works? The vegan cheese on the outside gets nice and melted, the creamy avocado is refreshing with every bite, and your main ingredients are front and center
TikTok Tortilla Trend FAQ
Does a skillet really work or do I need a grill? I used my non-stick pan and it browned up perfectly!
How do I make this tortilla wrap gluten-free? Simple, use your favorite gluten free friendly tortilla.
Can I make this low-carb? For sure! Try it out using lettuce for your wrap and be mindful of your toppings.
What other variations are there? So many, y’all! Pizza, dessert, taco, sushi, to name a few popular wrap hack ideas.
Want to try more tasty and trending recipes? Check these out next:
- Dairy-Free Dalgona Coffee
- Vegan Vodka Sauce (Penne alla Vodka)
- Loaded Plant-Based Breakfast Board
- Tangzhong Cinnamon Rolls
Viral Tortilla Wrap Hack Trend Recipe Video
Instead of rolling your tortilla up, here’s how to fold your burrito up in quarters, for a triangle shaped crispy wrap!
I hope you enjoy this vegan wrap! It resembles a loaded quesadilla and is kid-friendly, quick, and easy. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, an afternoon snack, or breakfast for dinner! If you give it a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Tortilla Wrap Hack: Vegan Breakfast Version
- Plant-based egg
- Dairy-free cheese
- Vegetarian refried beans
- Smashed avocado
- Lay your tortilla out and make a cut from the center of the tortilla down.
- Choose 4 different ingredients, then place desired amount of each in the quadrants.
- Fold the tortilla up starting from the bottom left, then over the top right, then to the bottom right.
- Transfer to a skillet or panini press to get your tortilla nice and crunchy. Enjoy immediately!
PIN FOR LATER: