Chia Seed Pudding is dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly. It comes together with chia seeds, non-dairy milk, and a sweetener of choice.
How can something so simple be SO delicious? AND healthy!?
Say hello to chia seed pudding – your new favorite grab and go breakfast or easy afternoon snack.
Dairy-Free Chia Seed Pudding
Chia pudding is a great on its own or jazzed up with all your favorite toppings! It's slightly sweet so totally satisfies that sweet tooth, but is super versatile and easily adaptable for everyone's preferences.
I hope y'all love this treat, it's:
- Perfect for meal prep
How To Make Chia Pudding
The hardest part is planning ahead! Whip this up the night before for a super convenient breakfast.
Step 1: Stir chia seeds, almond milk, and agave together in a mason jar. Let sit for 10 minutes!
Step 2: Give it a second stir to really combine everything.
Step 3: Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
Enjoy in the morning, topping with fresh fruit, nuts, and seeds!
Note: If you don't have mason jars, you can use any sealable container! Feel free to use coconut milk or soy milk instead of almond milk. And if you don't have agave, try maple syrup or honey.
More Allergy-Friendly Treats
- Vegan Gingerbread Latte
- Gluten-Free Baked Red Velvet Donuts
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Banana Nut Bread
- How to Make An Acai Bowl at Home
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chia Seed Pudding
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons agave
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir chia seeds, almond milk, and agave together in a mason jar. Let sit for 10 minutes!
- Give it a second stir to really combine everything.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning, topping with fresh fruit, nuts, and seeds!