Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls are an easy way to repurpose your holiday leftovers in a fun and delicious way! Who can resist a crispy, golden brown egg roll wrapped around your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes?
This holiday season is coming to an end, but not before I share my family-favorite Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Roll Recipe with you!
Thanksgiving Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer
These tasty air fryer egg rolls are the most delicious way to use up remaining Thanksgiving leftovers... Or Christmas, or NYE!
Non-vegan option: My husband kept his classic with leftover roasted Thanksgiving turkey and other traditional trimmings.
- Egg Roll Wrappers: I use the plant-based wraps from Nasoya.
- Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cranberry Sauce
- Any other leftovers you have!
Don't forget dipping sauces! This vegan gravy is always a crowd-pleaser.
How to Make Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls
Gather the ingredients
Choose which leftovers you want to wrap in your egg rolls and chop fillings into similar-sized pieces. Mix together in a large bowl to combine.
Note: Feel free to adjust this recipe with any combination of whatever you have left in your fridge!
Assemble egg rolls
Place an egg roll wrapper on a plate with one corner facing you. Place about ¼ cup of filling in each wrapper.
Fold one corner over the filling then fold in each remaining side, place a bit of water on the bottom corner and continue to roll up wrapper to secure closed.
Air fry the egg rolls
Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray and transfer egg rolls in a single layer.
Spray egg rolls with cooking oil.
Air fry at 350F for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Meanwhile, warm up gravy or other dipping sauces.
Want these holiday leftover egg rolls baked instead? Bake in the oven at 425F for 15-20 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Storage and Reheating Instructions
These air fried egg rolls are best served immediately but you can store leftover egg rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat in the air fryer, oven, or microwave until warmed through.
I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving Egg Rolls with Gravy as much as we do. They're crunchy, quick and easy to make, and kid-friendly! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Thanksgiving Leftover Egg Rolls (Air Fryer)
- Air fryer
- 12 egg rolls wrappers I use the vegan wrappers from Nasoya
- 1 cup leftover thanksgiving stuffing
- 1 cup leftover thanksgiving mashed potatoes
- 1 cup remaining thanksgiving leftovers Green beans, brussels sprouts, corn, etc.
- ½ cup leftover cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup leftover gravy For dipping
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a plate or other clean flat surface. In the center of the wrapper, spoon about ¼ cup (3-4 tablespoons) of the leftovers.
- Fold the bottom corner of the egg roll wrapper over the filling. Then fold in the left and right corners. Place a little bit of water along the top corner and roll the wrapper to close.
- Coat the air fryer basket with cooking spray then line up egg rolls and spray with cooking oil.
- Air fry egg rolls at 350F for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Once egg rolls are warm and crispy serve with warm gravy as a dipping sauce.