The Ultimate Vegan Breakfast Bagel Sandwich comes together with fluffy plant-based egg, dairy-free cheese, sliced tomato, and smashed avocado.
For me, there's not much better than a toasted bagel in the morning. They're quick, simple, and delicious!
Load it up with lots of veggies and you've got yourself a filling, protein-packed meal. Perfect for breakfast or brunch at home.
This vegan breakfast bagel sandwich comes together in less than 10 minutes. So brew your cup of coffee (or tea) and let's get cooking.
Here's what you'll need:
- Bagels: Homemade or store-bought
- Vegan Egg: Try scrambled tofu, chickpea scramble, or JUST egg folded (that's what I used here!)
- Dairy-Free Cheese: My go-to brands lately have been Daiya Cutting Board, So Delicious, and Follow Your Heart
- Sliced Tomato
- Smashed Avocado
Cook your plant-based egg and melt dairy-free cheese on top. To assemble, smash avocado bottom bagel slices, top with tomato and whatever other veggies you have, then finish it off with your "egg"!
Want more vegan breakfast recipes? Try these next!
- Plant-Based Breakfast Hash
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Easy Acai Bowl
- Dairy-Free Baked Oatmeal Bars
- Eggless Breakfast Muffins
I hope you enjoy this bagel sammie as much as I do. It's the perfect way to start your morning! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
Vegan Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- 2 bagels sliced and toasted
- Vegan egg scrambled tofu, chickpea scramble, or store-bought
- Dairy-free cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado smashed
- Prepare vegan egg and melt dairy-free cheese on top.
- Assemble bagel sandwich by layering sliced tomato over smashed avocado on toasted bagels.
- Top with warm vegan egg and enjoy!