Vegan Street Corn Dip comes together with six simple ingredients and pairs perfectly with chips or veggies. It's slightly spicy and bursting with flavor!
Y'all know I love my quick and easy dips! This recipe is no exception.
It comes together in about 15 minutes plus it's allergy-friendly! Perfect for everybody in the family! It's dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and gluten-free.
Here's what you'll need
- Roasted corn
- Vegan mayo
- Red onion
- Llime juice
- Fresh cilantro
How to make roasted corn dip
I like using canned corn because it's convenient, but feel free to use fresh corn or thawed frozen corn. To roast the corn, simply toss kernels in a skillet and sauté for a few minutes. Heat jalapeño and garlic with corn, then transfer to mixing bowl, and combine with remaining ingredients.
Make this dip more or less spicy depending on personal preference!
Want more delicious dips? Try these next:
- Dairy-Free Chile con Queso
- Veagn Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Dairy-Free Avocado Crema
- Easy Baba Ganoush
- Vegan Buffalo Dip
- EBTB Yogurt Dip
- Dairy-Free Beer Cheese Dip
I hope you enjoy this simple corn dip as much as we do. It’s perfect for entertaining or snacking at home! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Vegan Street Corn Dip
- 2 (15-ounce) cans corn drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Chopped fresh cilantro, salt, pepper to taste
- To "roast" the corn, heat in a skillet over medium heat. Add in jalapeno and garlic and warm for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl then stir in vegan mayo, red onion, and fresh lime juice.
- Stir well to combine then season with chopped fresh cilantro, salt, and pepper. Serve at room temp or chilled!
SHOP THE POST