Dairy-Free Avocado Crema is vegan-friendly and ready in just minutes! Perfect as a dip or to drizzle on just about anything.
This oh so creamy crema comes together in just minutes with a few simple ingredients. Grab your blender and let's make it happen!
Perfect for a game day dip or to prep ahead of time as a homemade salad dressing.
How to Make Dairy-Free Avocado Crema
With 5 ingredients and 1 step, this recipe is truly for everybody!
Here's what you need:
- Plain dairy-free yogurt
- Lime juice
Blend everything together, adding water tablespoon by tablespoon until you reach desired consistency!
This avocado crema is has just the right amount of kick but we all have our preferences. Feel free to add more for a more intense heat, or completely omit it.
Want more dairy-free dips & dressings? Check these out!
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Dairy-Free Chile con Queso
- Roasted Poblano Pepita Sauce
- Cashew Tzatziki Sauce
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Yogurt Tzatziki with Fresh Dill
- Vegan Buffalo Dip
Dairy-Free Avocado Crema
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup plain dairy-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ jalapeño chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro optional
- Place all of the ingredients together in a blender or food processor and blend, adding water tablespoon by tablespoon until you reach desired consistency! Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.*For a dressing, continue adding water, scraping down the sides, as needed.