This quick and easy Dairy-Free 5 Layer Dip Recipe comes together with vegetarian refried beans, chunky guacamole, flavorful salsa, shredded lettuce, and sliced olives.
This delicious dip is a party favorite! What I love most about it is how customizable and adaptable it is. You can omit or substitute one layer with another and totally make it your own.
I suggest serving your layered dip in a clear bowl or baking dish, so everyone can see the tasty layers!
Mexican 5 Layer Dip with No Meat or Cheese
- Vegetarian refried beans
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced black olives
- Diced tomato
- Sliced jalapeno
- Dairy-free cheese
- Vegan cream cheese
- Sliced green onion
This fun dairy-free appetizer makes for the ultimate snacks with tortilla chips! Add more layers for a scrumptious 7 layer dip instead.
Want more delicious dips? Try these next:
- Vegan Street Corn Dip
- Dairy-Free Chile con Queso
- Vegan Buffalo Dip
- Black Bean Dip
- Copycat Trader Joe's EBTB Dip
- Homemade Tomatillo Salsa
- Spicy Roasted Jalapeno Hummus
- Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Dairy-Free Beer Cheese Dip
- Easy Dairy-Free Avocado Crema
I hope you enjoy this dairy-free taco dip as much as we do. It's crunchy, creamy, and full of flavor! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Dairy-Free 5 Layer Dip
- 1 (16 oz can) vegetarian refried beans
- 2 cups guacamole
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- Start by spreading the beans in the bottom of a large serving bowl. Spoon guacamole on top, then layer with salsa, and top with shredded lettuce and olives. Enjoy immediately or let chill covered in the fridge until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
SHOP THE POST