These tiny tacos crisp up perfectly in the air fryer, making them the ultimate appetizer or game day snack! Load up air fryer tacos with your favorite toppings.
Tiny tacos are such a fun and festive party food! They cook in less than 10 minutes and are easy to customize.
Much like our beloved air fryer tortilla chips and crispy flautas, these make for a quick crowd-pleasing game day recipe.
Want more air fryer recipes? Try my vegan air fryer buffalo cauliflower or dairy free and egg free air fried pickles next!
Tiny Tacos Ingredients
These small tacos are bursting with flavor depending what you fill them with.
I'm keeping my mini taco appetizers simple, but feel free to add your favorite taco toppings.
Here's what you'll need:
- Street taco tortillas
- Refried beans
- Cooking oil spray
Loaded Tiny Tacos Filling Ideas
- Cheese of choice
- Chopped tomato
- Diced jalapeno
- Protein of choice
Variations to try
- Jack in the Box Mini Tacos: Jack's tiny tacos are filled with a mixture of ground chicken.
- Trader Joe's Mini Tacos: TJ's sells frozen tiny tacos with chicken and beef filling.
How to Make Air Fryer Tacos
Air fried tacos use far less oil and provide an unmatched texture. Air fryer soft tacos remain pillowy while the exterior browns, resulting in a delicious crunch!
Start by warming small flour tortillas to make them pliable, then spoon in refried beans.
Fold the street taco and place on an air fryer basket that has been coated with cooking oil.
Repeat until you run out of room on the air fryer basket.
Cook mini tacos in air fryer at 350F for 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Serve with a side of guacamole, salsa, or vegan skillet queso!
- Be careful not to overfill the tacos!
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket and work in batches, if needed. This will help them cook evenly.
- Keep a close eye on the tacos as they cook, as cooking times may vary depending on what type of air fryer you use.
I hope you love this tiny tacos recipe as much as we do! It's the perfect afternoon snack, light lunch, or dinner appetizer.
How to Make Air Fryer Tacos (Easy Tiny Tacos Recipe)
- Cooking spray
- 12 street taco flour tortillas
- 16 ounces refried beans you will have leftovers
- Spray air fryer basket with cooking oil, set aside.
- Warm flour tortillas to make them easier to fold.
- Spoon refried beans into each small tortilla, fold together, and place on prepared air fryer basket.
- Repeat until air fryer basket is full of mini tacos in a single layer.
- Air fry tiny tacos at 350F for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Enjoy with dips such as guacamole and salsa.
Leave a Reply