Dairy-Free Beer Cheese Dip is the ultimate game day appetizer or indulgent snack! It's rich, creamy, and full of flavor. Serve with crackers, soft pretzels, and fresh vegetables.
This beer cheese dip is unbelievably smooth, thick, and creamy? If you're dairy-free and missing your ooey-gooey cheesy snacks, this one's for you!
Grab your food processor or high speed blender, and let's get cooking.
How To Make Dairy-Free Beer Cheese
CASHEWS! Yup, that's our secret ingredient here.
So, grab your raw cashews and pop them in a small bowl. Fill bowl with water, cover, and let sit out overnight. Why? To ensure a super silky smooth dip!
Okay, fast forward... Your cashews have been soaking and now it's time to drain them and give em a rinse.
Combine cashews with unsweetened plain dairy-free milk of choice, worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, and a few seasonings.
Blend blend blend until perfectly smooth then transfer to a small saucepan. Heat over low and stir in beer!!! Once warmed throughout, your'e ready to serve.
Dairy-Free Beer Cheese Dip Tips
- I reaaaally recommend letting your cashews soak overnight! But if you're short on time, toss them in a bowl covered with water and microwave for a few minutes to soften them up.
- This dip IS VEGAN if you make sure to use vegan-friendly worcestershire sauce, beer, and milk. Woo!
- If you don't have soft pretzels to serve with your cheesy dip, opt for fresh veggies, pita chips, pretzel chips, and crackers.
Want more delicious dairy-free dips? Try these!
- Everything But The Bagel Yogurt Dip
- Spicy Roasted Jalapeno Hummus
- Yogurt Tzatziki with Fresh Dill
- 4-Ingredient Buffalo Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Chile con Queso
- Avocado Crema
Dairy-Free Beer Cheese Dip
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked overnight & drained
- ½ cup unsweeted plain dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup beer
- Add all of the ingredients except for the beer to a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a small saucepan, stir in beer, and warm over low heat. Once warmed throughout, serve and enjoy!