This quick and easy mixed berry yogurt parfait recipe comes together with creamy dairy free yogurt, fresh raspberries and blackberries, plus crunchy granola.
Looking for the ultimate summer breakfast, afternoon snack, or dessert? My simple grab and go mixed berry yogurt parfait fits the bill!
What I love most about yogurt parfaits is how easily adaptable they are. Use as much or as little of each ingredient depending of your preference.
Homemade Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait
Be the hero of your 4th of July party with this healthy dessert option! You can premake the parfaits or create a DIY station.
Here's what you'll need:
- Yogurt: I love vegan coconut yogurt for a parfait base!
- Berries: For a patriotic look, go for raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, or blueberries.
- Granola: Use store-bought or make homemade granola, gluten free if needed.
How to Make the Best Yogurt Parfait
To make a parfait, start by spooning yogurt into your jar.
Lay down a layer of granola. I like to add a lot!
Finish your yogurt cup off with ripe berries and fresh fruit.
Make this parfait your own by adding a drizzle of honey or agave for sweetness or perhaps including chopped nuts for extra crunch.
Want more recipes with berries? Check these out next:
- Easy Eggless French Toast
- Fresh Berry Yogurt Tarts
- Dairy Free & Egg Free Blueberry Muffins
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Non Dairy Overnight Oats
- Homemade Acai Bowl
- Plant Based Breakfast Board
Summer Berry Parfait Video
Watch my step-by-step tutorial to see these treats come together!
I hope you enjoy these berry parfaits as much as we do! They're customizable, kid-friendly, and filling. If you give them a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait
- 3 cups dairy free yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- Mixed berries
- To assemble parfaits, divide yogurt evenly into each jar or cup. Layer with desired amount of granola and berries. Serve and enjoy!