Pomegranate Avocado Toast comes together with creamy smashed avocado, pomegranate seeds, and chopped pistachios. The perfect festive and filling snack!
This open faced sandwich is a simple recipe for breakfast or brunch.
Each bite is bursting with flavor from the pomegranate seeds and the soft crunch from the pistachios!
Pomegranate Avocado Toast
To make this simple avocado toast, here’s what you need:
- Slice of toast
- Smashed avocado
- Pomegranate arils
- Chopped pistachios
- Optional: Fresh lime juice, pinch of salt, minced parsley
Avocado Toast Tips
- Creamy guacamole works in place of ripe avocado.
- If gluten-free, use your favorite GF bread.
- Toast your bread well! You don’t want floppy avocado toast.
- Want to take this toast to the next level? Drizzle a little olive oil on top!
- Add garlic – or garlic powder.
What are your favorite ways to dress up avocado toast? Let us know in the comments!
Want more festive recipes? Try these next:
- Loaded Breakfast Board
- Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- DIY Hot Cocoa Mix
- Spinach Artichoke Bruschetta
- Vegan Peanut Butter Blondies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
I hope you give this jazzed up vegan avocado toast recipe a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram. I would love to see your beautiful creations!
Pomegranate & Pistachio Avocado Toast
- 1 slice of bread toasted
- 1 avocado smashed
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachios
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Pinch of salt
- Spread avocado over toast. Top with pomegranate seeds, chopped pistachios, lime juice, and salt. Enjoy!
SHOP THE POST