Spinach Artichoke Bruschetta are adorable individual bites, perfect for the holidays, happy hour, game day, or any occasion requiring finger food!
Take your vegan spinach artichoke dip up a notch by spreading it on top of toasted baguette slices! This easy appetizer recipe is dairy-free and perfect for vegans and vegetarians. To make gluten-free, simply use a GF loaf.
About the ingredient list
Raw Cashews: Plant-based cashew dips are some of the creamiest out there! Just be sure to let your raw cashews soak to soften.
Non-Dairy Milk: Feel free to use any plain unsweetened dairy free milk. I tend to use almond milk!
Tapioca Starch: You know that traditional stretchy spinach artichoke dip consistency? Tapioca starch is how we achieve that with this dip. If you don’t have any, try using cornstarch or cassava flour instead.
Nutritional Yeast: Also lovingly referred to as nooch! This will give our bruschetta bites a slight cheesy and nutty flavor.
Easy Individual Appetizer
To make these spinach artichoke bruchettas, start by slicing a baguette into 1/2 inch slices. Then combine cashews, dairy-free milk, tapioca starch, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt to a blender. Blend until smooth then set aside.
In a large skillet, cook down onion and garlic, then season. Stir in blender mixture, toss in chopped artichoke hearts and baby spinach, then let everything come together.
Spread the spinach artichoke dip on top of the sliced baguettes. Broil for 3-4 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and toppings are bubbly. Remove from oven and enjoy!
Want more quick and easy recipes? Check these out next:
- Vegan Jalapeno Poppers
- Dairy-Free Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Easy Vegan Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- 4-Ingredient Vegan Buffalo Dip
- Hidden Veggie Dairy-Free Queso
- Peach and Tomato Bruschetta
- Eggplant Pizza Rounds
I hope you enjoy these individual artichoke bruschetta bites! They’re briney, crunchy, and full of flavor! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Spinach Artichoke Bruschetta
- 1 fresh baguette cut into 1/2 inch slices
For the blender:
- 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the sauté pan:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces fresh baby spinach chopped
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet then set aside.
- Combine cashews, dairy-free milk, tapioca starch, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until the onion is translucent and starting to turn golden. Add the garlic, chili flakes, pepper, and paprika and stir. Cook for another minute.
- Add the blender mixture into sauté pan. Stir frequently and make sure to scrape around the bottom and edges, to prevent sticking. Continue to stir until everything comes together. Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the sauté pan and stir everything together. Continue to cook for 3 minutes, until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Spoon spinach artichoke mixture on top of the sliced baguette pieces. Broil for 3-4 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and toppings are bubbly. Enjoy!