Grilled Zucchini Vegetable Hummus Wraps are perfect for easy lunches. Simply spread homemade hummus on a tortilla, top with veggies and greens, roll up and enjoy!
While I love lunch bowls and salads, sometimes I need a little variety. My husband and I both work from home so that allows me to be creative with our lunches. Like most of us do when looking for new recipes, I hopped over to Pinterest for ideas and inspiration. I stumbled across this delicious looking grilled zucchini hummus wrap and had to check it out. I love any recipe where I can incorporate my homemade hummus so this recipe has been adapted from maebells.
I’m not really one for meal planning. I hope to improve on that someday, but just keeping it real with y’all – it’s not one of my strong suits. Most of my recipes are developed for 4-6 servings, that means my husband and I get at least two meals out of them. That’s as far as my meal prep skills go. This wrap got us through three lunches, however, for the last wrap, we had to add falafel (recipe coming soon!) since we were running low on zucchini.
This wrap comes together in no time! Simply grill sliced zucchini, prepare the remaining ingredients, warm tortillas, and assemble! I loved sprinkling in some of my dairy-free cheese, but that’s optional – add what you want or have. My favorite parts of this wrap are the bite from the veggies with the fluffy homemade spinach hummus. What kind of easy and healthy lunch recipes would you like to see next? Leave a comment and let me know!
Grilled Zucchini Vegetable Hummus Wraps
- 2 zucchini sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- Few handfuls of spinach
- Few spoonfuls of homemade hummus
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large tortillas
- Optional: Dairy-free cheese
- Heat a little olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place sliced zucchini in skillet and season with salt and pepper. Play around with seasoning if you wish! Cook for 5 minutes then flip and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat tortillas on skillet for about 1-2 minutes, just to warm them up.
- To assemble: spread hummus on tortillas, sprinkle on dairy-free cheese, place spinach, zucchini, red onion, and tomato slices. Wrap and serve!