These mini apple pie tarts come together in under 30 minutes, with 7 common ingredients! They're vegan and dairy-free.
Today is the first day of fall and I couldn't be more excited. It actually feels like fall outside today too. It'll be back to the 80's this weekend, but for now, I'm soaking up all the cloudy dreary vibes.
These cinnamon apple pie tarts are the perfect little treat to celebrate the changing seasons. Toasted phyllo cups filled with seasoned diced apples, sign me up!
Apple Pie Tartlets
For these caramel apple pie tarts you'll need a few common ingredients. Add these to your next grocery store pickup:
- Phyllo cups
- 2 apples
- Plant-based butter
- Brown sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
Easy to Prepare Dessert
Make my apple pie bites in about 10 minutes, from start to finish!
Lightly toast the phyllo shells in your oven as you combine the remaining ingredients together in a small saucepan on the stovetop. Cook apple pie filling for about 5 minutes or until thickened and apples are softened. To serve, spoon the mixture into each toasted cup and enjoy.
Serve mini apple pie tarts immediately for best results. They're the ultimate personal handheld dessert! Perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
Want more fall-inspired desserts? Try these next!
I hope you enjoy these apple pie phyllo shells as much as we do. They're light, airy, and delicious! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Mini Apple Pie Tarts
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- 2 small apples peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and remove phyllo shells from all packaging. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan on the stovetop. Cook apple pie filling for about 5 minutes or until thickened and apples are softened.
- To serve, spoon the mixture into each toasted cup. Enjoy immediately for best results.
SHOP THE POST