This Easy Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe comes together with just 10 ingredients in about 30 minutes! It's dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan.
It's pumpkin spice season, baby! I know it's still hot and humid in Texas, but I'm ready for all the fall flavors!
Ever since I got my donut pan, I've been baking them nonstop. I love to make a batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy them for a breakfast treat or little afternoon snack.
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Pumpkin Donuts
Feel free to leave your baked donuts bare, top them with cinnamon sugar like I did, or make a fun festive glaze!
To make these donuts, start by whisking together flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!), melted vegan-friendly butter or coconut oil, dairy-free milk, and apple cider vinegar.
From there, simply mix everything together, pipe into donut pan, and bake at 350F for about 15 minutes. Let cool then decorate and enjoy!
For the cinnamon sugar coating, whisk together granulated sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl. Brush the tops of each donut with melted butter and dip into the cinnamon sugar.
Want more fall inspired recipes? Check these out next:
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Gingerbread Latte Recipe
- Vegan (Eggless) Eggnog
- Mulled Apple Cider
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pasta with Creamy Pumpkin Sauce
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies Treats
- How To Roast Pumpkin & Squash Seeds
- Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Banana Nut Bread
I hope you enjoy these pumpkin donuts as much as we do. They’re soft, fluffy, and perfect for autumn! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Baked Pumpkin Donuts
- 1 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup vegan butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F and prepare a donut pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin puree, melted vegan butter, dairy-free milk, and apple cider vinegar.
- Pipe batter into the prepared donut pan, filling about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5-10 minutes.
- Flip baked donuts onto a cooling rack. To make cinnamon sugar coating, start by melting vegan butter. In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the tops of each donut with melted butter and dip into the cinnamon sugar.
Leave a Reply