Homemade Vegan Bagel Bites are mini bagels topped with your favorite pizza ingredients then baked for 10 minutes. Quick and easy meatless meal!
Raise your hand if you grew up snacking on bagel bites. I know I did! They were the perfect after school snack, easy weekend lunch, or a crowd favorite at sleepovers. This recipe is a vegan and dairy-free take on the classic.
These homemade vegan bagel bites are fun, simple, and 100% customizable. Think of the recipe provided below as a loose guideline. Like your bagel bites extra saucy, pour it on! Prefer more cheese and extra toppings, I’m not gonna stop you!
Plant-Based Topping Ideas
- Artichoke hearts
- Bell pepper
Have you ever made homemade bagels? They’re actually one of my favorite things to bake. They also just so happen to be the first recipe I ever posted. Check it out here! Making your own soft and chewy bagels are easier than you may think! Yes, these made-from-scratch rounds take some time but the reward is well worth the wait. My recipe only uses 5 ingredients and is allergy-friendly too!
While I love these bagel bites as a snack or easy lunch, they also totally work for a quick meatless meal option. Hello, Meatless Monday! Will you give them a try? What toppings are you loading up on yours? Let me know in the comments section!
Homemade Vegan Bagel Bites
- 1 package vegan mini bagels sliced
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 package vegan mozzarella style shreds
- Freshly chopped basil, any other toppings
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place mini bagels on a prepared baking sheet.
- Top with pizza sauce, vegan mozzarella style shreds, and freshly chopped basil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until bagel is crispy and the vegan cheese has melted.