French Bread Pizza makes for a fun, fast, and easy dinner! Customize with your favorite pizza toppings or what you have on hand.
Several months ago my husband, Zack introduced me to the wonderful world of homemade french bread pizza.
After my first bite, I was hooked. How could I not be..?
They're delicious and satisfy that pizza craving – with almost no prep work or cleaning afterwards! Plus, they come together in about 20 minutes.
French Bread Pizza works great for us because I can use my dairy-free / vegan cheese and Zack can use his regular shreds. Want it spicy? Throw on some jalapeños! Trying to clean out the fridge? Toss on those leftovers!
- Red onion
- Sliced tomato
- Bell peppers
- Artichoke hearts
Want more pizza recipes?
- Vegan Pizza Dough Recipe
- Cassava Flour Pizza Crust
- Dairy-Free Pizza Pockets
- Naan Pizza with Hummus
- Homemade Bagel Bites
- English Muffin Pizzas
If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf french bread
- Pizza sauce homemade or store-bought
- Shredded dairy-free cheese
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 400F and slice the loaf of french bread in half.
- Place on baking sheet and spread pizza sauce over the bread. Top with dairy-free cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm!
SHOP THE POST