Easy Vegan Biscuits make the perfect addition to dinner. With just 6 ingredients and in 30 minutes, you can enjoy allergy-friendly, vegan, warm, fresh-baked, homemade biscuits.
It’s happened, I’ve fully embraced soups for dinner, but I still have a desire for a salad or side. While I’m sure a salad is much healthier, there’s just something about a freshly baked biscuit. I’ve been experimenting with different biscuit recipes lately, but this one is a keeper!
It feels like it’s been awhile since I sat down to write a new recipe post, but that’s probably just because I took an entire week off! I wasn’t planning on taking the week of Thanksgiving off, but it just happened. I needed to take a step back, evaluate where my blog is heading, then come back rejuvenated! I only lasted Monday-Friday before posting on Instagram but that’s just what I needed.
I have so many upcoming fun recipes I can’t wait to share with y’all and I love that I’m sharing more of my life with my readers. Next week I’m going to experiment with recording videos, so fingers crossed I can get one uploaded before the end of the year.
Okay, now on to these beautiful biscuits! I tried to cut down on salt and sugar as much as possible, without sacrificing taste. Like I said above, I’ve been experimenting with different variations and this is by far my favorite. Biscuits are great because they are simple enough to throw together but always a hit! You can make these as unique as you are by literally dropping the dough on a baking sheet, or go for a more uniform look by baking them in a muffin tin. I’ve tried them both ways and I think muffin tin is the way to go.
Easy Vegan Biscuits
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons dairy-free butter
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar. Using your fingertips, cut the dairy-free butter into the mixture. It should begin to resemble breadcrumbs. Pour in the water and mix until you have a soft dough.
- To make the drop biscuits, drop dough by the spoonful onto a greased baking sheet. For more consistently shaped biscuits, fill the cups of a greased muffin tin about two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Remove from oven and enjoy warm!
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
Shop My Kitchen