This pumpkin banana bread is thick, fluffy, and perfectly moist. It’s dairy-free, egg-free, and vegan-friendly!
This fall-inspired treat is perfect for a light breakfast or slightly sweet and savory snack. I love adding pepitas to the top of my loaf before baking for a subtle crunch. Yum!
Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe
This easy seasonal loaf comes together with 10 ingredients. Simply combine the ingredients, pour into a bread pan, and bake! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Ripe bananas
- Pumpkin puree
- Brown sugar
- Refined coconut oil
- Dairy-free milk
Why use refined coconut oil?
Refined coconut oil has a neutral taste. So no coconut taste, smell, or aroma! It’s made from the coconut meat that’s filtered and dried before being pressed into oil.
Using melted coconut oil makes this bread soft and fluffy.
What type of dairy-free milk?
Use what you have on hand! I would suggest almond, soy, or oat milk.
Looking for more seasonal recipes? Try these next:
I hope you enjoy this pumpkin loaf as much as we do! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free milk
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas and stir in pumpkin puree, brown sugar, melted coconut oil, and dairy-free milk.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet and mix until just combined.
- Transfer to prepared loaf pan and bake for about 50 minutes, or until cooked through.
SHOP THE POST