Keep warm all winter long with this quick and easy vegan hot chocolate recipe! This cozy 5-ingredient recipe comes together for two in just minutes.
This dairy-free hot chocolate recipe is perfect for sipping next to the fireplace or snuggled up on the couch.
How to Make Vegan Hot Chocolate
This recipe is the perfect easy treat for cold winter nights! It serves two and comes together in just minutes.
Simply warm dairy-free milk, dairy-free chocolate, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together on the stove. Once everything has melted and it's warm throughout, serve topped with vegan marshmallows and crushed peppermints.
Want more holiday recipes? Grab my delicious dairy-free holiday ebook with 30 recipes!
Vegan Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk
- ¼ cup chopped dairy-free chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Place all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and warm over medium heat.
- Whisk ingredeints together until everything is melted and combined.
- Serve warm and enjoy!