Some flavors just pair perfectly together! This sauce is both sweet and spicy, and oh so addicting.
This sauce goes perfectly with meatballs over rice, but would also pair great with vegetables or tofu! I prefer to make more of a sauce, rather than a glaze but both options are below and delicious.
Honey Sriracha Turkey Meatballs
Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Turkey Meatballs
1 pound lean ground turkey
1/8 cup chopped green onions
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Sauce (Use half of these measurements for more of a glaze rather than sauce)
1/2 cup Sriracha
7 tablespoons soy sauce
7 tablespoons honey
6 tablespoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, green onions, and seasonings.
3. Shape mixture into balls and place on a lined and lightly sprayed baking sheet.
4. Bake meatballs for about 25 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. As the meatballs bake, combine the ingredients for the sauce/glaze in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisking continuously. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until thick.
6. Once the meatballs are cooked, toss in the sauce/glaze to cover. Serve over rice and top with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
This recipe was adapted from Eat Yourself Skinny.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!
Shop my kitchen:
The Urben Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com