All About My Wedding Gown from the dress designer to meaningful embellishments, special alterations, and my favorite accessories!
Now that you know my “say yes to the dress” story, this post is all about my wedding gown. Plus my shoes and accessories!
I fell in love with my dress for many reasons that I’ll get into but mostly because it felt right and comfortable. I was able to move freely, not worry about something popping out or highlighting an insecurity, and ultimately it made me happy.
Gown: Blush by Hayley Paige “Maisie”
Veil: Hayley Paige “Londyn”
Sandals: Blue by Betsey Johnson “Gem”
Earrings and Necklace: ForTheMaids
Getaway Dress: Everly “Savannah”
Why I Was Drawn To Maisie
- Horsehair trim along the hemline
- Tulle skirt
- Subtle contemporary lace on bodice
- Sweetheart neckline
- Bow belt
What I Enhanced
- Additional embellishment along the belt to give the dress some sparkle
- Coordinating veil with tiers and matching horsehair
- Hidden stitched in hidden heart from my mother’s wedding gown
- Bought attention to neckline with small pearl necklace and earrings
Want to know more about the details of our wedding? Check out these posts!
Venue: Piazza On The Green
Photographer: Celena Gomez Photography
Floral: Petals Couture
Cakes: Jenny Layne bakery
Hair/Makeup: Kiss and Makeup
Bridesmaid Dresses: Wtoo by Watters Style #904