Vegan Buffalo Party Mix is unique with a balance of flavor and heat. The perfect snack for tailgating or watching the game at home!
It’s officially football season and fall, meaning your social calendar may be filling up with more tailgating, watch parties, and holiday gatherings. Vegan Buffalo Party Mix is the ultimate crowd-pleasing appetizer or snack for everybody!
My husband introduced me to Frank’s RedHot in college and since then we’ve truly been putting that SPLAT on everything! Up until this recipe, my favorite Frank’s recipes were my easy buffalo tofu bowl (perfect for lunch) and bbq cauliflower wings (great for a fun appetizer).
Y’all can probably guess that I’m not a super sports fan. I enjoy watching games and tailgating but I hardly ever know what’s going on. If we’re being just totally real, I’m there for the food and conversation. Since I can’t contribute much to the sports talk, I make up for it by bringing awesome food that’s the true star of the party.
Vegan Buffalo Party Mix come together in about an hour, depending on your oven. It’s unique with a balance of flavor and heat – awesome for snacking or to serve as an appetizer with other finger foods. I’m all about quick and easy and while this recipe does take 45-60 minutes, you won’t be constantly hovering or pacing the kitchen. You can pop your tray in the oven and forget it until your timer goes off. Perfect for a no-fuss gameday treat!
I always try to make my recipes accessible for everybody. I hate having to attend a party and worry about not having any food options available for me. I never want somebody to feel that way when we’re together! This recipe is vegan and can be easily adapted for gluten-free diets.
Alright, ready to get down to business?
Simply combine cereal, nuts, and pretzels with melted vegan butter, Franks RedHot sauce, and seasonings. Cook the mixture on low heat in your oven until dry and enjoy!
Vegan Buffalo Party Mix
- 6 tablespoons vegan butter melted
- 3 tablespoons FRANK'S REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 3 cups rice cereal squares
- 3 cups wheat cereal squares
- 2 cups lightly salted mixed nuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet.
- Whisk together melted vegan butter and FRANK'S REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in a small bowl.
- Gently mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl then coat with buffalo sauce. Transfer mixture to baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, gently tossing every 15 minutes, until nuts are dry and lightly toasted.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Frank’s RedHot and Her Campus Media. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.