Sheet Pan Chicken with Asparagus and Potatoes is an easy weeknight dinner that comes together with olive oil, lemon juice, and fragrant herbs.
One pan meals make for easy dinners from start to finish. You can pop the sheet pan in the oven and take care of other chores or just relax as your dinner bakes. I don’t utilize sheet pan dinners as much as I should! The options are fairly endless–choose your protein, add some veggies, drizzle or sprinkle with a sauce and seasonings.
Since I’ve only experimented with one pan dinners a few times, I kept this recipe fairly basic with simple seasoning. As this baked, I brainstormed more ideas for upcoming easy lunches and dinners utilizing my sheet pan… Lunch bowls with an assortment of roasted veggies, using leftover rice, quinoa, or couscous! Sausage with peppers and onions. Shrimp and veggies. The list goes on…
Sheet Pan Chicken with Asparagus and Potatoes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 pounds fresh asparagus trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line and spray a baking sheet.
- Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings in a small bowl. Brush seasoning on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes and asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on baking sheet with chicken.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and vegetables are tender. You may have to flip everything and continue to bake until cooked through.
Like what you read? Click here to subscribe to my email list!