A Dirty Dr Pepper is a non-alcoholic drink made with Dr Pepper, coconut syrup, and lime juice. It's delicious, fizzy, and refreshing! The perfect sweet treat to sip on this summer.
Warmer days are ahead and I can't wait for summer to arrive! One of my favorite summer memories is pulling up to Sonic during happy hour for a big soda after a day at the pool.
We recently got a new Utah-based drink shop in town, named Swig! They serve ice cold sodas infused with tasty flavors.
My go-to order is the Dirty Dr Pepper. It's a mixture of Dr Pepper, coconut syrup, and lime juice.
Why you'll love this recipe
- This copycat recipe is perfect for recreating the dirty soda at home!
- Adjust the measurements easily to fit your taste buds.
- It's a fun and unique mocktail for any time of day.
What is a dirty soda?
A dirty soda is a drink by mixing soda with add-ins like flavored syrup, so you can get as creative as you'd like!
- Dr Pepper: Use regular Dr Pepper, Diet Dr Pepper, or even Caffeine Free Dr Pepper.
- Coconut syrup: This coconut syrup is great for this soda but also coffee drinks and more.
- Lime juice: Fresh is best!
- Ice: I suggest using crushed ice, if possible. My nugget ice maker is perfect for the job.
How to make a dirty dr pepper
Making a homemade Dirty Dr Pepper is quick and easy!
- Add crushed ice to a tall glass.
- Pour in Dr Pepper, coconut syrup, and lime juice.
- Stir to combine, adjust flavors to fit your preference.
Dirty soda variations
In place of Dr Pepper, use Coke, Diet Coke, or Pepsi!
Try these homemade drink recipes next:
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- Dairy Free Dole Whip
- Oreo Milkshake without Ice Cream
Dirty Dr Pepper
- 12 ounce Dr Pepper
- ½ ounce coconut syrup
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- Crushed ice
- Add crushed ice to a tall glass. Pour in Dr Pepper, coconut syrup, and lime juice. Stir to combine, adjust flavors to fit your preference, and enjoy!