This 3 ingredient oreo milkshake without ice cream is rich, thick, and creamy. It's made with simple ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to blend together.
Craving an oreo milkshake? Here's how to make your own at home! It's super quick and easy. Perfect for satisfying that sweet tooth.
Why you'll love this recipe
- My vegan oreo milkshake recipe is perfect for kids and adults alike!
- It has a rich chocolate flavor and creamy consistency.
- This recipe is naturally vegan, dairy free, and can easily be made gluten free.
This creamy oreo milkshake comes together with just a few ingredients – no vanilla ice cream needed!
- Oreos: Who doesn't love these sandwich cookies made from cocoa biscuits with a sweet creme filling?!
- Ice cubes: These are necessary to blend our milkshake together.
- Dairy free milk: In place of traditional whole milk, I suggest using almond milk, oat milk, soy milk, or coconut milk.
Are oreos dairy free?
Yes! Oreo cookies do not contain any dairy products or animal-derived ingredients so they're accidentally vegan and safe to eat. However, be mindful of cross contamination.
To make a gluten free oreo milkshake, use gluten free oreos or a chocolate sandwich creme cookie alternative.
How to make an oreo milkshake
- Add cookies and ice cubes to the blender.
- Stream in half of the dairy free milk and blend.
- Pour in additional dairy free milk until desired consistency is reached
- Optionally top with crushed oreos to decorate.
- Serve your dairy free oreo milkshake immediately and enjoy!
How to store leftovers
If you have leftover milkshake, store it in the freezer, away from the door. When you’re ready to enjoy again, let it thaw in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes before drinking.
Frequently asked questions
Add a few extra ice cubes and blend again.
Add a splash of milk and blend again.
Top your milkshake with vegan whipped cream, chocolate syrup, chopped nuts, or fresh fruit.
More dairy free desserts
Try these recipes next:
Oreo Milkshake without Ice Cream
- Blender or nutribullet
- 4 oreo cookies
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 cup dairy free milk oat milk, almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk
- Add oreos and ice cubes to a blender. Stream in ½ cup dairy free milk and blend. Pour in additional dairy free milk until desired consistency is reached. Top with extra crushed oreos to decorate and enjoy immediately!