These mini vegan halloween pizzas are fun and festive! They're quick to make, easily customizable, and kid-friendly.
English muffin pizzas make for the ultimate afternoon snack or grab-and-go lunch. You can pick and choose which toppings to use and enjoy in just minutes.
For spooky season, let's kick it up a notch with our decorating! Make spooky pizzas by topping your English muffins to look like a mummy, spiderweb, ghost, or whatever other creepy icon you can think of.
Tips for Making English Muffin Pizzas
- Toast the English muffins first to keep them from getting soggy from the sauce.
- Prep the toppings ahead of time, so everything is ready to go!
- If you don't have a toaster oven, bake in a standard oven at 350F for 10 minutes.
- I love using my toaster oven air fryer for this recipe!
This recipe comes together with 3 main ingredients, plus whatever toppings your heart desires.
Classic English muffins often contain milk and sometimes butter. However, a handful of store-bought English muffins are accidentally vegan-friendly. Be sure to check the label to ensure they're dairy-free and egg-free!
Any jarred or leftover pizza sauce will do. I've used marinara sauce in a pinch as well. Have a little extra time on your hands? Make your own homemade pizza sauce!
Use your favorite plant-based cheese for these mini pizzas!
How to Make Mini Mummy Pizzas
Start by toasting each half of the English muffin until lightly golden brown.
Spread about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on top. Place two sliced olives on the sauce for the mummy's eyes. Cut non-dairy sliced cheese into strips and place in alternating angles for the mummy's wrap.
Once each mummy pizza is decorated, place on a small baking sheet, and toast in the toaster oven until cheese has melted. Serve immediately and enjoy warm!
Not a fan of English muffins? Use mini bagels instead to make Halloween-inspired bagel bites!
Looking for a low carb option? Swap English muffins out for eggplant slices. My eggplant pizza makes for a healthy alternative.
Want bigger portions? Make French bread pizza instead.
How to Serve
Serve warm, straight from the toaster oven.
These vegan halloween pizzas are perfect for parties, lunch, or after school snack!
Want more vegan halloween recipes? Try these vegan halloween food and drink ideas all throughout October.
Mini Vegan Halloween Pizzas (Quick & Easy!)
- 6 English muffins
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices vegan cheese
- Extra toppings to decorate spooky pizzas
- Using a fork or a knife, cut each English muffin in half. Toast until golden brown.
- As the English muffin slices toast, prep toppings.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each muffin half.
- To make a mummy pizza, place two sliced olives on the sauce for the eyes. Cut vegan cheese into strips and place criss-cross for the mummy wrap.
- Decorate each English muffin half as desired, then place in toaster oven.
- Bake at 350F for 5-10 minutes, or until cheese has melted. If you don't have a toaster oven, bake in standard oven at 350F for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from toaster oven, serve immediately, and enjoy warm!