This Healthy Homemade Vegan Frappuccino Recipe comes together with strong coffee, dairy free ice cream, non dairy milk, and ice. Mix everything together in a blender for a delicious frozen treat!
Skip the sugary expensive Starbucks drink and make a homemade frappuccino instead using just 4 ingredients.
What is in a frappuccino?
A Starbucks Frappuccino is a line of blended iced coffee drinks, typically topped with whipped cream, flavored syrup, and spices. Basically a coffee milkshake!
Want to make a vegan frappuccino starbucks copycat at home? I'll tell you how!
Vegan Frappuccino Ingredients
This frozen frappuccino recipe calls for just 4 ingredients, including ice!
- Plant-based ice cream: Preferably coffee flavored, but vanilla or chocolate would do just fine.
- Coffee: The stronger the better!
- Dairy-free milk: I prefer using oat milk, coconut milk, or almond milk.
- Optional: Top with coconut whipped cream and cacao nibs to complete your ultimate coffee frappuccino!
How to Make a Dairy Free Frappuccino
I can't think of a better way to start my day than with this delicious, perfectly sweet frappuccino!
Simply mix all of the ingredients together in a blender and enjoy.
It's really that simple! Who knew coffee with ice cream could be so tasty?! I mean it's not that hard to believe!
Want more homemade coffee recipes? Become the barista and try them out yourself:
Vegan Frappuccino Recipe
- 1 cup vegan ice cream coffee, vanilla, or chocolate flavored preferred
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup strong coffee chilled
- ½ cup dairy free milk oat milk, coconut milk, almond milk preferred
- Combine ingredients together in a mixer and blend until frosty.
- Transfer frappuccino to two tall glasses and enjoy immediately!