These coconut date bliss balls are chewy, nutritious, and delicious. They’re no-bake and the perfect make-ahead treat!
Bliss balls are made with 5 simple ingredients for a satisfying and tasty snack.
I love making a batch at the beginning of the week and grabbing one or two for an afternoon snack or healthy dessert!
What are bliss balls?
You may have heard bliss balls referred to as energy balls, power balls, protein balls, or bliss bites.
They're typically made with whole, raw ingredients – including dates, nuts, protein powder, coconut, seeds, and more.
Bliss balls are a healthy treat because they contain plenty of healthy fats, fiber, and protein. Plus no added refined sugar!
Here's how to make bliss balls with dates. My favorite way to make these no bake protein balls!
- Medjool dates: This variety of date fruits are larger, softer, and have a caramel-like flavor.
- Raw nuts: I like using walnuts or pecans, but use your favorite!
- Protein powder: To take your bliss balls to the next level, toss in some plant-based protein powder or adaptogen blend. (Use code THEURBENLIFE for 20% off!)
- Desiccated coconut: I love rolling my raw energy balls in shredded coconut! You can choose to leave your bites bare or roll in cocoa powder, hemp seeds, chia seeds, or even crushed nuts.
- Sea salt: Just a pinch!
Why you'll love this recipe
- Bliss balls are quick and easy to make.
- They're naturally sweetened.
- Super versatile and simple to adapt!
How to Make Vegan Bliss Balls
For this recipe, you'll need a food processor and a few ingredients.
Simply add all of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until well combined.
Roll into bite-sized balls and coat with extra coconut.
You'll get about 10-20 bliss balls, depending on their size! Store in a sealed container in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
Want more dairy free dessert ideas? Try these next!
- Blended Baked Oats
- 4-Ingredient Samoas
- Strawberry Dump Cake
- Vegan Vanilla Cupcakes
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- Egg-Free Blueberry Muffins
- Coconut Oil Brownies
- Easy Overnight Oats
I hope you love this simple meal prepped dessert as much as I do. Be sure to let me know what you think if you give them a try!
Coconut Bliss Balls with Dates
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates about 10-15
- ½ cup raw nuts
- ¼ cup protein powder or adaptogen blend
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut plus more for rolling
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and coat with extra shredded coconut. You should get 10-20 bliss balls, depending on their size.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks!