This quick and easy vegan white chocolate macadamia nut cookies recipe comes together in under 30 minutes with 10 simple ingredients. They're soft, chewy, and gooey!
Wondering how to make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies without eggs and butter? I'll show you how!
These macadamia cookies are easy to make and taste like the traditional treats! They're fun and festive for the holidays.
Dairy Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
You don't need much to make these eggless, bakery style cookies!
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Coconut oil
- Brown sugar
- Non-dairy milk
- Dairy-free white chocolate chips
- Chopped macadamia nuts
How to Make Macadamia Nut Cookies From Scratch
Not only are these cookies delicious, they fill your home with the most nostalgic aroma.
Step 1: Make the cookie dough
Using two separate mixing bowls, whisk together the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. Stir together until just combined, then fold in the mini vegan white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts.
Step 2: Roll into balls
Form a dozen balls from the cookie dough and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Depending on the size, you may need to use a second baking sheet.
Step 3: Bake and let cool
Bake for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven, and let cool on the baking sheet.
These cookies are perfect as a sweet afternoon snack, indulgent dessert, or served at any party or occasion.
Recipe Tips & FAQ
There are a handful of store-bought vegan chocolate chips nowadays.
Refined coconut oil has a neutral taste, making it a great butter replacement when baking. For this recipe, make sure you're using room temperature coconut oil.
Gluten free 1 to 1 flour is a great substitute for all purpose flour!
You could try including dark chocolate, dried cranberries, and other nuts!
Make sure you're measuring the coconut oil (or plant-based butter) accurately. If you use too much, these will spread out on the baking sheet. The end result will still be a tasty cookie but with lots of excess oil. Additionally, if you notice your cookies are spreading before baking, pop the baking sheet in the fridge for a few minutes to help the dough firm up.
The Best Vegan Cookie Recipes
If you enjoy these white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies, you're gonna love these too!
- 4-Ingredient Samoas (Girl Scout Copycat)
- Vegan Sugar Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies
I hope you enjoy these dairy free and egg free white chocolate macadamia nut cookies as much as we do. If you give them a try, be sure to take a picture and tag me on Instagram.
Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup coconut oil melted & cooled
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup dairy-free milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Form 12 balls of cookie dough and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until the edges just begin to turn golden. Remove from oven and let cool completely.