This is the ultimate build your own sandwich charcuterie board! It comes together with gluten free bread, slices of vegan cheese, creamy avocado, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, peppers, cucumber, mustard, and more.
Looking for the perfect fun kid-friendly afternoon school snack or party platter? Look no further!
With back to school season quickly approaching, I hope I can be a resource for all things end of summer festivities, simple lunch ideas, weeknight dinner meals, and game day snacks.
DIY Sandwich Charcuterie Board
Step one of assembling your sandwich board is to determine what toppings you're going to include.
- Bread: I like to offer at least two different types of bread. Sliced multigrain and pita bread are popular! Be sure to use gluten free if needed.
- Cheese: As you may know, I'm dairy free, so I opt for non dairy or vegan cheese! Thankfully there are so many to choose from nowadays. Again, I'd offer at least two for variety.
- Vegetables: The veggies are the best part, in my opinion! Preslice lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, pickles, peppers, and more.
- Spreads: Every sandwich needs a spread! Yellow mustard, honey mustard, dijon mustard, and egg free mayo seem to always be a hit in my house.
Build Your Board
Here comes the fun part! Make this sandwich bar your own as your bring it all together.
Pssst... If you don't have a board, use a baking sheet instead!
Place large items on the boards first, such as slices of bread and lettuce.
Arrange remaining toppings on the board, filling in the extra space with spreads and garnishes.
The end result is a fully loaded board packed with all your family's favorite sandwich toppings! Let everybody serve themselves and easily build their ultimate sammie.
I'm a big fan of food bars, platters, and epic boards. Want more charcuterie board ideas? Try these next:
- Build Your Own Taco Salad Board
- Best Ever Bruschetta Bar
- Loaded Plant Based Breakfast Board
- The Ultimate Crudite Platter
I hope you love this sandwich board as much as we do! It's perfect for parties and holidays and is totally customizable. If you give it a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Sandwich Charcuterie Board
- Sliced bread
- Dairy free cheese
- Tomato sliced
- Red onion sliced
- Bell pepper sliced
- Avocado sliced
- Any other veggies
- Dips and spreads
- Place large items on the boards first, such as slices of bread and lettuce. Arrange remaining ingredients on the board, filling in the extra space with spreads and garnishes.
- The end result is a fully loaded board packed with all your family's favorite sandwich toppings! Let everybody serve themselves and easily build their ultimate sammie.
Buy my boards: