These oven baked dairy-free meatball subs are quick, easy, and full of flavor! Add this dish to your weeknight dinner rotation.
Whenever I make my dairy-free and egg-free meatballs, I crave these comforting meatball subs.
They’re super simple, kid-friendly, and husband-approved!
Eggless Homemade Meatballs
Not only are these meatballs free from milk and egg, they’re also gluten-free! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Ground beef (or turkey or chicken)
- Onion and garlic
- Worcestershire sauce (optional!)
- Italian seasoning
Simply mix everything together, roll into meatballs, bake for about 15 minutes at 400F then serve or let cool and freeze for later.
How to Make Allergy-Friendly Meatball Subs
- Start by bringing cooked meatballs and marinara to a simmer in a small saucepan
- Toast rolls in the oven
- Assemble the subs by placing a few meatballs in each toasted roll
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley
More dairy-free dinner recipes:
- Quick and Easy Sloppy Joes
- Instant Pot Tamales
- Dairy-Free & Egg-Free Cottage Pie
- Zoodles with Sliced Italian Sausage
- Zoodles with Homemade Meatballs
- Weight Watchers Loaded Burger Bowl
I hope you enjoy these easy meatball subs as much as we do! They’re perfect for meal prep, lunch, dinner, game day, or parties! If you give it a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Dairy Free Meatball Subs
- 12 cooked meatballs
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley, for topping optional
- Place cooked meatballs and marinara sauce in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer to warm.
- Toast rolls then assemble by spooning meatballs and sauce into each sub.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!