This homemade boozy bittersweet iced mocha latte cocktail recipe is indulgent and delicious. This recipe yields 2 cups of spiked coffee, making it the ultimate adult beverage.
This post has been sponsored by Torani. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own!
Wake up this Valentine’s Day with a rich, boozy coffee cocktail. It’s the perfect way to toast to a new year, filled with love and laughter!
Pair this spiked iced mocha latte with a special breakfast, savory brunch, or take happy hour to the next level.
Sweet and Boozy Coffee Ingredients
To make your own coffee cocktail at home, here’s what you’ll need:
- Dairy-free milk
- Chilled freshly brewed coffee
- Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
How to Make Spiked Coffee
To make an iced coffee cocktail, simply combine non-dairy milk, coffee, and liquor of your choice, then stir and enjoy. Amp your cup of coffee up with flavored syrups and sauces!
I love using Torani’s Puremade syrups and sauces because they deliver amazing flavor with no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, and no artificial preservatives. Find them online at torani.com!
Torani flavors are crafted to bring out the best in your drinks, so feel free to make my recipe your own. It’s going to be delicious!
Coffee Cocktail FAQ
What type of milk should I use? Use your favorite! Since I’m dairy-free, I suggest almond milk, coconut milk, macadamia nut milk, or soy milk.
What other alcohol can I use? If you’re not a fan of vodka, try using gin instead. Experiment with your girlfriends for Galentine’s Day and see which cocktail is the winner!
Can I omit the vodka? Absolutely, it’s just as delicious! Make this iced coffee mocktail by simply leaving the alcohol out.
Can I serve this coffee cocktail warm? Sure! When you’re preparing the drink, just don’t chill the coffee or add ice.
What does the chocolate milano syrup taste like? It’s rich, slightly sweet, and adds a warm, rich aroma to any recipe. Try a spoonful in any coffee or cocoa.
What else can the dark chocolate sauce be used for? Drizzle the premium chocolate sauce on any dessert for a sophisticated dutch cocoa flavor. The options are endless!
Want more romantic recipes? Check these out next:
- Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
- Plant-Based Breakfast Board
- Easy Mocha Bundt Cake
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Dairy-Free Salted Caramel Cupcakes
I hope you love this chocolate coffee cocktail as much as we do! It’s perfectly balanced and the ultimate sweet treat for any special occasion or holiday. If you give it a try, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Boozy Bittersweet Iced Mocha Latte
- 1 cup (8 oz) dairy-free milk
- 1 cup (8 oz) chilled coffee
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) Torani Puremade Chocolate Milano Syrup
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) Torani Puremade Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz) vodka
- Combine all of the ingredients in a cocktail mixing glass filled with ice and stir well.
- For a festive rim, start by preparing two shallow dishes with a thin layer of dark chocolate sauce on one and sprinkles on the other. Dip the tops of each serving glass into the dark chocolate sauce and then press into sprinkles.
- Fill the glasses with ice then strain in the spiked mocha latte. Enjoy solo or with your sweetheart!