Enjoy this iced pumpkin spice cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home this fall. Easy to make, using real pumpkin!
Here in Texas, it's not unusual to experience all the seasons in one day. This iced coffee is perfect for when you're craving fall flavors but it's still 80 degrees out.
Simply combine cold brew, dairy-free milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup (or other preferred sweetener), vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice together in your blender. Blend until combined and frothy, then serve immediately in a glass filled with ice cubes.
How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
Before you can make this recipe, you'll need some cold brew! Here's how to make it yourself.
- 1 cup whole coffee beans
- 4 cups filtered water
- Coarsely grind the coffee beans
- Add ground coffee and water to a glass storage jar
- Let steep for about 12 hours
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve (or coffee filter) into a large container
- Store in the refrigerator
To serve: Pour the cold brew concentrate over ice with your favorite dairy-free milk or creamer!
Want more delicious dairy-free drinks? Try these next:
I hope you enjoy this pumpkin spice cold brew beverage as much as we do. It's creamy, dairy-free, and vegan! If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram.
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- ½ cup dairy-free milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes for serving
- Combine everything except for the ice in a blender, then mix until well combined and frothy. Serve immediately in a glass filled with ice cubes. Enjoy!
SHOP THE POST