This easy veggie pasta salad is loaded with tomatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, black olives, and tossed with a zesty homemade balsamic dressing.
Pasta salads aren't just for summer! Add this vegan-friendly easy veggie pasta salad into your back-to-school all fall lunch routine.
It comes together with whatever fresh and seasonal ingredients you have on hand. I recently published this quick and easy vegan pasta salad recipe on Taste of Home and wanted to be sure y'all got it too!
What vegetables should I include? Any bite-sized veggies work well in here. Try asparagus, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, zucchini, bell pepper, broccoli, red onion, green onion, artichoke hearts, carrots, or chickpeas!
To make this pasta salad gluten-free: Simply use your favorite brand of gluten-free pasta!
Want more simple recipes? Check these out next:
- Kale Caesar Salad
- Buffalo Chickpea Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Chickpea Taco Salad
- Vegan Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich
If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
Easy Veggie Pasta Salad
For the pasta salad
- 16 ounces uncooked pasta
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes sliced
- 6 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 1 small bell pepper chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
For the dressing
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Once cooked to al dente, rise with water, and let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together remaining pasta salad ingredients.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then pour into pasta salad and stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed then cover and refridgerate until serving.