The paloma is a light and refreshing tequila-based cocktail. It comes together with tequila, lime juice, and grapefruit soda.
I had my first paloma during a cruise stop in Cancun. It was served in a large "yard glass" and I was determined to remake the cocktail when we returned home.
Luckily, the recipe couldn't be simpler! Just stir everything together in your glass and enjoy!
- Tequila: Use your favorite silver tequila
- Lime juice: Opt for fresh juice, if possible
- Grapefruit soda: I love using a can of Squirt
Most often the paloma is served in a high ball glass, but I opted for our large and sturdy tumblers instead. The salt rim is an optional but tasty addition!
Want more refreshing drinks? Try these next:
- Watermelon Agua Fresca
- French 77 Cocktail
- Dairy-Free Dole Whip
- Raspberry Lemonade Slushie
- Ranch Water Recipe
I hope you love this quick and easy paloma cocktail as much as we do! It's smooth, light, and refreshing. If you try this recipe, please share a photo with me over on Instagram♡
Easy Paloma Cocktail
- 2 ounces tequila
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can grapefruit soda to top
- Fill glass with ice then pour in tequila and lime juice. Top with grapefruit soda, stir and enjoy!